Hello, we’re Superb. We’re recruiting for an exceptional Content & Social Media Executive to join our fast growing team in Paignton, Devon. This exciting role is for an experienced content writer and social media expert, working with our clients to improve organic performance.
We’re a highly experienced ecommerce agency, offering a full range of marketing services for our clients – right across the digital spectrum. We provide design, development and marketing services for a wide ranging portfolio of fashion, luxury lifestyle, technology and sports clients. We specialise in design and development for Magento, building one of a kind custom solutions for international highstreet retailers and Europe’s largest ecommerce stores.
Here’s a little bit about what we expect from our Content & Social Media Executive:
You will have a history of creating blog posts and content, scheduling social media posts and ads – from strategy and copy creation to asset design. Ideally this would have been in an agency environment with eCommerce clients, however internal expertise will be considered. These should have had a positive impact on followers, shares, and comments. You will also be able to manage a portfolio of different clients, and work as part of a team on wider client strategies. You’ll have a varied workload ranging from planning paid social campaigns to designing and scheduling organic social posts across different platforms, primarily Facebook and Instagram.
- Produce well-researched content for publication online and in print
- Organise writing schedules to complete drafts of content or finished projects within deadlines
- Follow an editorial calendar, collaborating with other members of the content production team to ensure timely delivery of materials
- Work on strategic content plans to pull through key messaging and businesses’ content
- Take on clients’ tone of voice, work to their style and create compelling and interesting content
- Have a creative flair to put together competition plans and exciting ideas for our clients
- Be proficient in the use of Photoshop and other design software, to be able to create basic assets to complement your content
- Be a proficient copywriter with a fluent or native grasp of the English language
You will be joining an experienced and driven team, and be someone who is a fast learner and not afraid to test new ideas and learn from them, even if they are not all successful. You will have knowledge and experience of industry-standard tools and software solutions and be able to communicate technical solutions to team members and clients.
- Minimum two years working in content creation either at an agency, or in-house.
- Knowledge and understanding of how the industry works and how to get the best out of each platform: best practices, time to post, use of hashtags, the purpose of each channel, etc.
- Be results driven and be able to monitor and report key metrics e.g. Purchases, CTR, Interactions etc.
- Undergraduate degree or combination of education and experience that provides the appropriate knowledge, skills and abilities is required
- Structured, organised and with high attention to detail
- Committed, responsible and independent. Be able to take the lead when necessary
- Data-driven mindset with the ability to be independent on analysing opportunities and performance
- Knowledge and experience of industry-standard tools and software solutions
- Confidence in dealing with multiple client relationships simultaneously
- Demonstrable analytical approach to work
- Aptitude for problem-solving and lateral thinking
- Faultless deadline and workflow management
- Advanced Excel & Google Sheets skills, comfortable working with large data sets
- Work on adhoc insight requests, to ensure the best understanding of different topics for a client or internally
- Ambitious and shows industrious client leadership, constantly identifying opportunities for growth
- Previous education or experience in a related discipline, such as marketing, PPC or social media
If you are interested in applying, please send a cover letter, your CV and details of two references to firstname.lastname@example.org