Location: Nottingham or Barcelona
Hello, we’re Superb.
This is an incredible opportunity to join our growing marketing team. We’re recruiting for our offices in Nottingham and Barcelona, and we’re looking for exceptional and talented individuals join us on our journey.
We’re a forward-thinking eCommerce agency who provide design, development and marketing services for a wide-ranging portfolio of fashion, luxury, lifestyle, technology and sports clients.
The marketing department at Superb works alongside the design and development teams to deliver 360-degree solutions for growth – it’s one of our strengths and why our clients love us.
We have offices in the UK (London, Exeter & Nottingham), Barcelona and Ukraine. We have a diverse portfolio of clients, working across a wide range of channels. Our focus is on Conversion, ROI, ROAS, and growing our client’s businesses through technology and intuitive marketing.
We’re currently looking for a full time Digital Content Creator to join our exciting team. This is a full-time position, with all of the usual benefits.
- Content creation for different channels: landing pages, marketing campaigns (ad copy), social media posts and newsletters
- Research and writing of editorial content – blog posts, eBooks and case studies
- Assist in editing/proofreading posts – grammar, style and SEO, including research of appropriate imagery to support the content
- Help with SEO tasks. You must be familiar with SEO and can optimize SEO-texts
- Perform competitor and target audience research
- Assist in the execution of running social media strategies, posting relevant, timely content to channels including Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Instagram.
- Monitor key market trends and conversations occurring on the company’s social networks and stay up-to-date on digital marketing and social media trends and provide ongoing insights
- You work closely with our Product/UX, Development & Marketing team
- Identify incremental opportunities for enhancing the digital strategy, understanding best practices and current trends in B2B content and social media
- Use of content & social media manager platform such as Buffer, Social Sprout, etc.
- Edit photos and creation of short videos for social media.
- Use of wordpress or blogger is a must.
- Hands-on, never give up, patient, can do approach to work
- Analytical and with great attention to detail
- Self starter with the motivation to deliver no matter what the challenge
- Natural thirst for knowledge and a desire to work in the digital marketing industry
- Organise and great time manager – being able to divide your time between clients and delivery the work on time
- Creative and open to constructive criticism
- A good sense of humour and great interpersonal skills
- The ability to be able to articulate points and provide relevant input to team calls
Professional Skills and Qualifications
- BS/BA degree preferred in digital marketing, communication or a related field
- At least two years’ experience in digital marketing or content creation (social media, content marketing, web content, digital advertising)
- Passion for content, social media and digital marketing
- Fluent English, spoken and written a must, other languages would be an asset
- Ability to work professionally with leaders throughout the organization
- Able to quickly learn and adapt to new technologies and platforms
- Proficiency in Google Docs and Google Drive Docs
- Proficiency in wordpress, blogger and content and social media manager platforms
- Design skills are desirable (Photoshop, Adobe Premier)
If you are interested in applying, please send a cover letter, your CV and details of two references to firstname.lastname@example.org