Hello, we’re Superb, a forward-thinking, innovative full-service digital agency.
We’re recruiting for an exceptional Paid Search Manager to join our fast-growing team in Paignton, Devon. This exciting role is for experienced e-commerce Paid Search, working with our clients to improve paid e-Commerce performance.
We offer a full scope of e-commerce and digital marketing services for our wide-ranging portfolio of fashion, luxury lifestyle, technology and sports clients. We specialise in design and development for Magento 2, building one of a kind custom solutions for international high street retailers and Europe’s largest e-commerce stores.
Here’s a bit of what we expect from a Paid Search Manager:
You will have a track record of implementing successful paid strategies and campaigns, which has positively impacted traffic and ROAS. You will also manage a portfolio of dedicated projects and work as part of a team. You will be responsible for overseeing the delivery of paid campaigns, creating ad copy, managing budgets, establishing targets, reporting on costs and sales, optimising campaigns to ensure KPIs are met, plus achieving CPA targets and conversions via bid management.
- Develop innovative ideas and exceptional PPC campaign strategies for our clients to achieve their goals and resonate with their target customers.
- Work closely and collaborate with our Dev, SEO, Content Marketing, Email and Design teams to ensure the PPC strategy fits the overall marketing strategy.
- Effectively utilise a range of small to medium-size client budgets.
- Monitor all data points through the user funnel, analyse performance, identify areas of improvement and take action to improve overall results
- Provide regular and ad hoc insights and reports to managers and clients
- Create a close relationship with our clients through impeccable client service
- Evangelise across teams best practices for Paid Media across different pillars: Search Shopping, Display, Social, etc.
- You will join an experienced and driven team and be a fast learner, and not afraid to test new ideas and learn from them, even if they are not all successful. You will have knowledge and experience of industry-standard tools and software solutions and be able to communicate technical solutions to team members and clients.
- Minimum four years of experience in Paid Search (Google & Bing) with a passion for learning more
- Feed analysis and proactive suggestions to enhance eCommerce strategy.
- Competitive Research & Intelligence
- Keyword Research and Topic Modelling
- Ability to present well, both internally and externally, to clients
- An undergraduate degree or combination of education and experience that provides the appropriate knowledge, skills and abilities is required
- Structured, organised and with top-notch attention to detail
- Data-driven mindset with the ability to be fairly independent on analysing opportunities and performance
- Knowledge and experience of industry-standard tools and software solutions
- Confidence in dealing with multiple client relationships simultaneously
- Demonstrable analytical approach to work
- Aptitude for problem-solving and lateral thinking
- Faultless deadline and workflow management
- Advanced Excel & Google Sheets skills, comfortable working with large data sets
- Ability to create visualisations for client reporting and insight
- Previous education or experience in a related discipline, such as marketing, PPC or social media
If you are interested in applying, please send a cover letter, your CV and details of two references to firstname.lastname@example.org