We’re currently looking for a full time PPC Specialist to join our exciting team. This is a full-time position, with all of the usual benefits.
Here’s a little bit about what we expect from the role.
- Manage, review, and perform daily account responsibilities associated with Google Ads, Yahoo, Bing and other search platforms for a variety of clients
- Manage, review and perform daily account responsibilities on Social Networks e.g. Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Instagram
- Experience running large advertising campaigns for national and international clients with quantifiable evidence of your success growing and developing e-Commerce clients
- Maintain and monitor keyword bids, account daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score and other important account metrics
- Manage the creation of large keyword lists and ensure these are kept up to date and relevant for clients
- Manage a large number of ad sets concurrently, understand ad mixes and conversion funnel
- Provide creative copy suggestions and be able to brief ad graphics to creative teams
- Manage Display network placement lists on AdWords and through other contextual advertising platforms
- Keep pace with search engine and PPC and Social Media industry trends and developments and be able to suggest new and exciting ways to leverage new features in the PPC and Social Media industry and new plugins to deliver great results for clients
- Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools including API feeds to Google Sheets and Google Data Studio, and point out key areas of importance in accordance client goals
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels
- Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results
- Provide oversight and work closely with the other team members to meet client goals
- A never give up, patient, can do approach to work
- Analytical and with great attention to detail
- Self starter with the motivation to deliver no matter what the challenge
- Natural thirst for knowledge and a desire to work in the digital marketing industry
- Great timekeeping skills – being able to divide your time between different deliverables and clients
- A good sense of humour and great interpersonal skills
- The ability to be able to articulate points and provide relevant input to team calls
Professional Skills and Qualifications
- No less than 2 years experience in Paid Search (PPC) and Paid Social Media Marketing.
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics, Google Data Studio and creating and writing API worksheets to your own specification for reporting
- Experience working with popular PPC ad platforms (Google Ads, Bing AdCenter, etc).
- Proficiency in managing moderate to large scale PPC accounts in a variety of different business verticals – luxury fashion experience would be great
- Proficiency in managing moderate to large scale Paid Social accounts in a variety of different business verticals – luxury fashion experience would be great
- AdWords / Bing certification if possible
- Proficiency in Google Docs and Google Drive Docs – writing spreadsheets and working to template documents a must
- Fluent English, spoken and written a must
If you are interested in applying, please send a cover letter, your CV and details of two references to email@example.com