Hello, we’re Superb. We’re recruiting for an exceptional Senior PPC Manager to join our fast-growing team in Paignton, Devon. This exciting role is for an experienced paid media superstar, working with our clients to improve performance.
We’re a highly experienced ecommerce agency, we offer a full range of marketing services for our clients – right across the digital spectrum. We provide design, development and marketing services for a wide-ranging portfolio of fashion, luxury lifestyle, technology and sports clients. We specialise in design and development for Magento 2, building one of a kind custom solutions for international highstreet retailers and Europe’s largest ecommerce stores.
Here’s a little bit about what we expect from our Senior Paid Search Specialist:
They will be reporting to the Head of Marketing and will hit the ground running becoming immersed in the Paid Search and Paid Social world.
The successful candidate will have a working knowledge of either Paid Search or Paid Social, ideally with over 2 years experience. You’ll ensure all campaigns are managed to the highest standards, utilising all relevant, available and applicable optimisation methods to ensure maximum performance.
We want to deliver a Superb PPC service to our clients. We highly value team members who work collaboratively to support their colleagues whilst having the ambition to grow our clients’ businesses.
- Develop and implement PPC strategies for your clients, as part of a team and independently.
- Day to day management and optimisation of PPC campaigns across multiple accounts to KPIs and industry benchmarks.
- New campaign planning and activation across all areas – build, creative, targeting, new features etc.
- Maintain a first-class level of accuracy and account hygiene, regularly reviewing account setups.
- Conceive, implement and record robust experiments that tell your clients something new.
- Assist in the production of regular reports producing insightful performance commentary that makes a real difference
- Be the main point of contact for PPC queries for select clients and internally
- Review client budgets and be able to advise on where these budgets should be spent for the best ROAS / ROI
- Approach accounts with ambition and enthusiasm, seeking growth and innovation on behalf of your clients – informing and educating them on new opportunities to reach their customers, drive extra efficiency and measure the impact of their marketing spend in the right way
- Develop strategies with other channel specialists that leverage cross-channel activity
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- Proficiency in managing moderate to large scale Paid Digital accounts in a variety of different business verticals.
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics, Google Data Studio.
- A proven ability to plan and execute meaningful experiments, with robust measurement
- Proficiency in Google Docs and Google Drive Docs – writing spreadsheets and working to template documents a must
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and highly presentable
If you are interested in applying, please send a cover letter, your CV and details of two references to firstname.lastname@example.org