We’re currently looking for a Senior Paid Search & Paid Social Manager to join our exciting team. This is a full-time position, with all of the usual benefits.
Here’s a little bit about what we expect from a Paid Search & Social Specialist.
- Manage, review, and perform daily account responsibilities associated with Google Ads, Yahoo, Bing and other search platforms for a variety of clients
- Manage, review and perform daily account responsibilities on Social Networks, e.g. Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Instagram
- Create a strategy for advertising specifically within e-Commerce
- Proven experience running large advertising campaigns for national and international clients with quantifiable evidence of your success growing and developing e-Commerce clients
- Maintain and monitor keyword bids, account daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score and other important account metrics
- Manage the creation of large keyword lists and ensure these are kept up to date and relevant for clients
- Manage a large number of ad sets concurrently, understand admixes and conversion funnel
- Provide creative copy suggestions and be able to brief ad graphics to creative teams
- Manage Display network placement lists on AdWords and through other contextual advertising platforms
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, display network, and other facets of paid search by client goals
- Provide oversight and manage new paid search campaigns, ad groups, and accounts and aid in the creation of paid search marketing initiatives
- Provide oversight, manage, and be able to generate weekly and monthly client reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid search initiatives.
- Keep pace with search engine and PPC and Social Media industry trends and developments and be able to suggest new and exciting ways to leverage new features in the PPC and Social Media industry and new plugins to deliver great results for clients
- Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools including API feeds to Google Sheets and Google Data Studio, and point out key areas of importance in accordance client goals
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels
- Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results
- Provide oversight and work closely with the other team members to meet client goals
- Review client budgets and be able to advise on where these budgets should be spent for the best ROAS / ROI
- Have proven experience managing a team of juniors
- A never give up, patient can-do approach to work
- Analytical and with great attention to detail
- Self-starter with the motivation to deliver no matter what the challenge
- Natural thirst for knowledge and a desire to work in the digital marketing industry
- Great timekeeping skills – being able to divide your time between different deliverables and clients
- A good sense of humour and great interpersonal skills
- The ability to be able to articulate points and provide relevant input to team calls
Professional Skills and Qualifications
- No less than four years of experience in Paid Search (PPC) and Paid Social Media Marketing for eCommerce clients
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics, Google Data Studio.
- Experience working with popular PPC ad platforms (Google Ads, Bing AdCenter, Facebook etc.).
- Proficiency in managing moderate to large scale PPC accounts in a variety of different business verticals – luxury fashion experience would be great
- Proficiency in managing moderate to large scale Paid Social accounts in a variety of different business verticals – luxury fashion experience would be great
- AdWords / Bing certification if possible
- BS/BA degree preferred in digital marketing, marketing or related field
- Proficiency in Google Docs and Google Drive Docs – writing spreadsheets and working to template documents a must
- Fluent English, spoken and written a must
If you are interested in applying, please send a cover letter, your CV and details of two references to email@example.com