Hello, we’re Superb. We’re recruiting for an exceptional SEO Manager to join our fast-growing team in Paignton, Devon. This exciting role is for an experienced, e-commerce SEO superstar working with our clients to improve organic e-Commerce performance.
We’re a highly experienced e-commerce agency. We offer a full range of marketing services for our clients – right across the digital spectrum. We provide design, development and marketing services for a wide-ranging portfolio of fashion, luxury lifestyle, technology and sports clients. We specialise in design and development for Magento 2, building one of a kind custom solutions for international highstreet retailers and Europe’s largest e-commerce stores.
Here’s a little bit about what we expect from an SEO Manager:
You will have a track record of implementing successful SEO strategies and campaigns, which have positively impacted website rankings, traffic, and value. You will also be able to manage a portfolio of dedicated projects and work as part of a team on website builds and migrations. You’ll have a varied workload ranging from planning search strategy and performance to collaborating with the Superb team on campaign reporting, analysis and optimisation.
- Setting the SEO strategy for clients and driving its execution
- Educating and reporting to other teams and senior management on all matters SEO
- Delivering workflow and process innovation based upon market experience
- Leading complex deep dives to understand performance gaps and opportunities to unlock growth, including website audits, crawl analysis, keyword research, etc.
- Inform content strategy at a local level based on competitive landscape, SEO research, trends and insights
- Evangelise across teams best practices for SEO across different pillars: technical foundations, content, PR, etc.
- You will join an experienced and driven team, be a fast learner, and be afraid to test new ideas and learn from them, even if they are not all successful.
- You will have knowledge and experience of industry-standard tools and software solutions and be able to communicate technical solutions to team members and clients.
- Minimum three years of experience in SEO with a passion for learning more
- Ability to understand and execute core SEO best practice
- Competitive Research & Intelligence
- Keyword Research and Topic Modelling
- Link Analysis, Strategy and Planning
- On Page and Technical
- Undergraduate degree or combination of education and experience that provides the appropriate knowledge, skills and abilities is required
- Structured, organised and with top notch attention to detail
- Data driven mindset with the ability to be fairly independent on analysing opportunities and performance
- Knowledge and experience of industry-standard tools and software solutions
- Confidence in dealing with multiple client relationships simultaneously
- Demonstrable analytical approach to work
- Aptitude for problem-solving and lateral thinking
- Faultless deadline and workflow management
- Advanced Excel & Google Sheets skills, comfortable working with large data sets
- Ability to create visualisations for client reporting and insight
- Project management Experience
- Previous education or experience in a related discipline, such as marketing, PPC or social media
If you are interested in applying, please send a cover letter, your CV and details of two references to email@example.com