Hello, we’re Superb. We’re recruiting for an exceptional Social Media Manager to join our fast-growing team in Paignton, Devon. This exciting role is for an experienced manager, who can work with our clients to create a content strategy and brief the work into our dynamic team to deliver high-value content.
We’re an award-winning eCommerce agency, producing highly creative content from our new production studios.
Our media team makes video content for brands and businesses across social media channels including, TikTok, Instagram and YouTube, as well as website content. It’s a team of passionate and creative people, with high energy and ambitions.
Here’s a little bit about what we expect from our Social Media Manager:
- Develop and implement social media strategies to increase our clients brand awareness and engagement
- Capture clients vision and aims to develop a clear brief for engaging content for social media platforms
- Manage and train Social Media team
- Monitor social media channels for trends, insights, and opportunities
- Ensure consistent messaging and brand voice for clients across all social media platforms
- Conduct research on industry trends and competitor activities to inform social media strategies
- Utilise analytics tools to track and report on social media performance metrics
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in social media marketing
- Demonstrate excellent understanding of growing social media presences and monetising content
- Identify opportunities to Increase income from social media platforms for clients
- Proven experience as a Social Media Manager or similar role
- Degree level qualification in a relevant area (eg. Marketing, Social Media, Communications, Journalism etc.)
- Solid understanding of digital marketing principles and best practices
- Proficiency in using social media management tools
- Knowledge of SEO, keyword research, and Google Analytics
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and proofreading abilities
- Ability to manage a small team
- Excellent video editing skills and knowledge
- Photography skills and knowledge
- Interest in beauty and fashion
Our Devon studios are situated close to the South Devon coastline, and only a 5-minute drive to the sea. It offers an incredible work-life balance, while working with high-profile clients from across the UK and Europe.
Salary: £28,000 – £35,000 (DOE)
If you are interested in applying, please send a cover letter, your CV and details of two references to firstname.lastname@example.org