We are Superb. Founded to pioneer the evolution of eCommerce through innovation.
We’re a skilled team of curious, passionate and creative people. We work together and strive to create game-changing solutions for our clients.
100% focused on client success; we invest time understanding how businesses function and support our client’s needs and commercial objectives. Relationships matter and we highly value our clients and the relationships we build.
We’re driven by the principles of honesty, openness and excellence. We encourage learning and continued personal development and team-building. We lead by example, embrace challenges and never stop innovating and pushing improvements.
If you share our values, are passionate about eCommerce, then we may be a good fit.
Based on our stunning Devon office, we are currently recruiting for a passionate Paid Search Executive. They will be reporting to the Head of Advertising Operations and will hit the ground running becoming immersed in the Paid Search and Paid Social world.
The successful candidate will have a working knowledge of either Paid Search or Paid Social, ideally with 6 months experience. You’ll ensure all campaigns are managed to the highest standards, utilising all relevant, available and applicable optimisation methods to ensure maximum performance.
You will have the opportunity to grow and lead accounts in due course so a go-getter attitude will make you stand out from the crowd.
We want to deliver a Superb PPC service to our clients. We highly value team members who work collaboratively to support their colleagues whilst having the ambition to grow our clients’ businesses.
- Develop and implement PPC strategies for your clients, as part of a team and independently.
- Day to day management and optimisation of PPC campaigns across multiple accounts to KPIs and industry benchmarks.
- New campaign planning and activation across all areas – build, creative, targeting, new features etc.
- Maintain a first-class level of accuracy and account hygiene, regularly reviewing account setups.
- Conceive, implement and record robust experiments that tell your clients something new.
- Assist in the production of regular reports producing insightful performance commentary that makes a real difference
- Be the main point of contact for PPC queries for select clients and internally
- Approach accounts with ambition and enthusiasm, seeking growth and innovation on behalf of your clients – informing and educating them on new opportunities to reach their customers, drive extra efficiency and measure the impact of their marketing spend in the right way
- Develop strategies with other channel specialists that leverage cross-channel activity
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- Confidence with numbers
- Experience using or a desire to learn Google Analytics to provide additional campaign insight
- A proven ability to plan and execute meaningful experiments, with robust measurement
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and highly presentable
- Competitive Salary
- Comprehensive Training
- 28 Days Holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Excellent Maternity/Paternity/Adoption Leave