Hello, we’re Superb.
We’re a forward-thinking eCommerce agency who provide design, development and marketing services for a wide-ranging portfolio of fashion, luxury lifestyle, technology and sports clients. We offer a full range of marketing services for our clients -right across the digital spectrum. Our holistic approach to channel management helps deliver joined-up campaigns for our clients.
We specialise in design and development for Magento 2, building one of a kind, custom solutions to meet the clients’ brief. The marketing department at Superb works alongside the design and development teams -it’s one of our strengths and why our clients love us. We have offices in the UK, Ukraine and Barcelona and are currently in the process of extending our marketing department.
We’re currently looking for a full-time Paid Search & Social Manager. This is a freelance opportunity, with a guaranteed monthly contract of 160 hours. Here’s a little bit about what we expect:
- Manage, review, and perform daily account responsibilities associated with Google Ads, Yahoo, Bing and other search platforms for a variety of clients.
- Manage, review and perform daily account responsibilities on Social Networks e.g. Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Instagram.
- Proven experience managing advertising campaigns for national and/or international clients with quantifiable evidence of your success growing and developing e-Commerce clients.
- Maintain and monitor keyword bids, account daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score and other important account metrics.
- Manage the creation of large keyword lists and ensure these are kept up to date and relevant for clients.
- Manage a large number of ad sets concurrently, understand ad mixes and conversion funnel.
- Provide creative copy suggestions and be able to brief ad graphics to creative teams.
- Manage Display network placement lists on AdWords and through other contextual advertising platforms.
- Keep pace with search engine and PPC and Social Media industry trends and developments and be able to suggest new and exciting ways to leverage new features in the PPC and Social Media industry and new plugins to deliver great results for clients.
- Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools including API feeds to Google Sheets and Google Data Studio, and point out key areas of importance in accordance client goals.
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels.
- Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results.
- Provide oversight and work closely with the other team members to meet client goals.
- A never give up, a patient can do approach to work.
- Analytical and with great attention to detail.
- Self-starter with the motivation to deliver no matter what the challenge.
- Natural thirst for knowledge and a desire to work in the digital marketing industry.
- Great time keeping skills -being able to divide your time between different deliverables and clients.
- A good sense of humour and great interpersonal skills.
- The ability to be able to articulate points and provide relevant input to team calls.
Professional Skills and Qualifications
- No less than 2years experience in Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Paid Search (PPC) and Social Media Marketing for eCommerce clients.
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics, GoogleData Studio and creating and writing API worksheets to your own specification for reporting.
- Experience working with popular PPC ad platforms (Google Ads, Bing AdCenter, etc).
- Experience building and managing shopping campaigns.
- Proficiency in managing PPC accounts in a variety of different business verticals -luxury fashion experience would be great.
- Proficiency in managing Paid Social accounts in a variety of different business verticals -luxury fashion experience would be great.
- AdWords / Bing certification if possible.
- BS/BA degree preferred in digital marketing, marketing or related field.
- Proficiency in Google Docs and Google Drive Docs -writing spreadsheets and working to template documents a must.
- Microsoft Excel skills a must.
- Fluent English, spoken and written a must.
If you are interested in applying, please send a cover letter, your CV and details of two references to Martyna@wearesuperb.com