Hello, we’re Superb.
We’re recruiting for an exceptional digital marketing professional to join our fast growing team in Barcelona. This role is for an experienced, omni-channel digital marketing superstar. This is an exciting role, working with our clients to improve their e-Commerce performance.
We offer a full range of marketing services for our clients – right across the digital spectrum. Our holistic approach to channel management helps deliver joined up campaigns for our clients.
Superb is a forward thinking Commerce agency who provide design, development and marketing services for a wide ranging portfolio of fashion, luxury lifestyle, technology and sports clients.
We specialise in design and development for Magento 2, building one of a kind custom solutions to meet the clients’ brief. The marketing department at Superb works alongside the design and development teams – it’s one of our strengths and why our clients love us.
We have offices in the UK, Ukraine and Barcelona, with a number of great UK based clients who we work with on a number of different channels and projects – from PPC to Email, SEO to CRO.
Here’s a little bit about what we expect from an e-Commerce Account Manager.
- Perform daily client and account management responsibilities
- Have working knowledge of PPC account functionality and experience running PPC campaigns specifically for e-Commerce
- Be able to manage, review and perform daily account responsibilities on Social Networks – Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Instagram
- Follow strategic guidance from other team members and deliver digital insights relating to campaign or channel performance
- Proven experience managing e-Commerce clients, delivering revenue growth for clients
- Experience working on link building and digital outreach campaigns
- Experience designing, building and optimising Email campaigns via Mailchimp and related platforms
- Basic graphic design skills to be able to put together assets and mock ups for Emails / Ads etc.
- Manage a number of different project elements concurrently across a mix of clients and deliver all items on time and to the specification of the project lead
- Understand conversion funnel mechanics and make suggestions based on data for optimisation of conversion funnel and optimisation of client marketing channels
- Review client budgets and be able to advise on where these budgets should be spent for the best ROAS / ROI
- Copywriting for client accounts, understanding how to create great articles for SEO and also write social content following content calendars
- Be able to get ‘hands on’ and deliver project elements for our clients, whilst also picking up management of client accounts once you’re integrated with the team and ways of working
Professional Skills and Qualifications
- No less than 3 years experience at an agency or in-house working specifically on e-Commerce within the field of Marketing
- Working knowledge of Magento 2.0
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics – certification a plus
- Experience working with popular PPC ad platforms (Google Ads, Bing AdCenter, etc).
- Proficiency working with core social media platforms
- BS/BA degree preferred in digital marketing, marketing or related field
- Proficiency in Google Docs and Google Drive Docs – writing spreadsheets and working to template documents a must
- Graphic design – Photoshop, InDesign
- Working knowledge of Jira is a plus
- Fluent English, spoken and written a must
- A never give up, patient, can do approach to work
- Analytical and with great attention to detail
- Self starter with the motivation to deliver no matter what the challenge
- Natural thirst for knowledge and a continued desire to work in the digital marketing industry
- Great timekeeping skills – being able to divide your time between different deliverables and clients
- The ability to be able to articulate points and provide relevant input to team calls
- A good sense of humour and great interpersonal skills
If you are interested in applying, please send a cover letter and your CV to: email@example.com