Hello, we’re Superb.
We’re a forward thinking eCommerce agency who provide design, development and marketing services for a wide ranging portfolio of fashion, luxury lifestyle, technology and sports clients.
We offer a full range of marketing services for our clients – right across the digital spectrum. Our holistic approach to channel management helps deliver joined up campaigns for our clients and best in class work.
Superb’s core businesses are eCommerce design, development and marketing. We specialise in design and development for Magento 2, building one of a kind, custom solutions to meet the clients’ brief. The marketing department at Superb works alongside the design and development teams – it’s one of our strengths and why our clients love us.
We’re a team of developers, designers, system architects, marketeers and more! We have offices in the UK, Ukraine and Barcelona and are currently in the process of building our marketing department. We’ve got a range of top UK based clients who we work with on a number of different channels and projects – from PPC to Email, SEO to CRO.
We’re currently looking to hire a dedicated, full time social media manager and content manager to work from our office in Barcelona on a range of client and in-house content activations.
- Content creation – be able to take on clients’ tone of voice, work to their visual style and create compelling and interesting content through the use of sourced, proprietary and designed content
- Work on strategic content plans to pull through key messaging and businesses’ content
- Have a creative flair and be able to put together competition plans and exciting ideas for our clients (existing and prospective)
- Shoot video and photo and have proven experience and a portfolio or examples of work relating to this point – international travel will be a part of the role
- Be proficient in the use of Photoshop and other design software, to be able to create basic assets for clients
- Assist with delivery of content strategies and be able to write clever and engaging content for brands based on KW research
- Be a proficient copywriter with a fluent or native grasp of the English language
- Manage multiple Social Media accounts – be able to respond to comments and messages in a timely, clear concise and direct fashion
- Have full working knowledge of Social Media platforms – Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn
- Be able to setup and run basic advertising campaigns including: CTW, Prospecting, Remarketing
- Be results driven and be able to monitor key metrics e.g. Purchases, CTR, Interactions etc
- Be proficient in optimisation of adverts
- Be able to work with development teams to install pixels, monitor activity and troubleshoot where required
- Have proven experience working with large Data Feeds and managing products, troubleshooting feed management issues with development
- Have proven experience working in social media and with content creation either at an agency, or in-house (minimum 2 years experience)
- Manage, review and perform daily account responsibilities on Social Networks e.g. Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter
- Manage a number of ad sets concurrently, understand ad mixes and conversion funnel
- Provide creative copy suggestions and be able to brief ad graphics to creative teams
- Keep pace with eCommerce and Social Media industry trends and developments and be able to suggest new and exciting ways to leverage new features Social Media industry and new plugins to deliver great results for clients
- Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results
- Provide oversight and work closely with the other team members to meet client goals
- A never give up, patient, can do approach to work
- Analytical and with great attention to detail
- Self starter with the motivation to deliver no matter what the challenge
- Natural thirst for knowledge and a desire to work in the digital marketing industry
- Great timekeeping skills – being able to divide your time between different deliverables and clients
- A good sense of humour and great interpersonal skills
- The ability to be able to articulate points and provide relevant input to team calls
Professional Skills and Qualifications
- No less than 3 years agency or relevant experience in Social Media Management and Content Marketing
- Full working knowledge of social platforms
- Proficiency in Google Docs and Google Drive Docs – writing spreadsheets and working to template documents a must
- Ability to travel to the UK
- Content portfolio with a range of content examples or similar
- Proficiency in managing moderate to large scale Paid Social accounts in a variety of different business verticals – luxury fashion experience would be great
- BS/BA degree preferred in digital marketing, marketing or related field
- Fluent English, spoken and written a must
The Company and Your Role
- You will be based in our office in Barcelona and working closely with other members of the team – currently we have two team members working in the office with a range of other staff working remotely around Europe, but as we expand our plan is to build a base in Barcelona and run our marketing department from this location
- You’ll be working 5 days a week from 9-5 or 10-6
- We’re looking for someone who is responsible and can manage their own time and be trusted to get the job done as part of the team
- You’ll be working on four or five client accounts with a different level of responsibility for each client – (Luxury Menswear, Luxury Fashion, Luxury Holidays, Luggage) and on Superb’s internal communications.
- You’ll enjoy the facilities of our office at Aticco in Barcelona
- We’ll provide you with the tools you need to do the job
- You’ll be travelling to the UK occasionally to create content for and with our clients
- Your salary will be in line with industry standard salaries
Deadline for Applications: Sunday 26 August EOP
Follow Up Task: 28 / 29 August
Interviews: 31 August
Start Date: 10 August
If you are interested in applying, please send a cover letter, your CV and details of two references to email@example.com
There will be a task for selected candidates to complete prior to interview.