Hello, we’re Superb. We’re recruiting for an exceptional Social Media Executive to join our fast-growing team in Paignton, Devon. This exciting role is for an experienced social media executive working with our clients to improve organic performance.
We’re a highly experienced e-commerce agency. We offer a full range of marketing services for our clients – right across the digital spectrum: design, development and marketing services for a wide-ranging portfolio of fashion, luxury lifestyle, technology and sports clients. We specialise in design and development for Magento 2, building one of a kind custom solutions for international high street retailers and Europe’s largest e-commerce stores.
Here’s a bit of what we expect from our Social Media Executive:
You will have a history of creating and scheduling social media posts and ads – from strategy and copy creation to asset design (basic/medium level). Ideally, this would have been in an agency environment with eCommerce clients. However, internal expertise will be considered. These should have had a positive impact on followers, shares, and comments. You will also manage a portfolio of different clients and work on broader client strategies as part of a team. You’ll have a varied workload ranging from planning paid social campaigns to design and scheduling organic social posts across different platforms, primarily Facebook and Instagram.
- Content creation – be able to take on clients’ tone of voice, work to their visual style and create compelling and exciting content. From social media strategy and managing content calendars to writing copies and engaging Instagram captions, correct use of hashtags and assets design through sourced, proprietary and designed imagery.
- Work on strategic content plans to pull through key messaging and businesses’ content.
- Have a creative flair and put together competition plans and exciting ideas for our clients (existing and prospective).
- Shoot video and photos and have proven experience and a portfolio or examples of work relating to this point.
- Be proficient in the use of Photoshop and other design software to create basic assets for clients.
- Be a proficient copywriter with a fluent or native grasp of the English language.
- You will join an experienced and driven team, be a fast learner, and not be afraid to test new ideas and learn from them, even if they are not all successful.
- You will have knowledge and experience of industry-standard tools and software solutions and communicate technical solutions to team members and clients.
- Minimum two years working in social media and with content creation either at an agency or in-house.
- Knowledge and understanding of how the industry works and how to get the best out of each platform: best practices, time to post, use of hashtags, the purpose of each channel, etc.
- Be results-driven and monitor and report key metrics, e.g. Purchases, CTR, Interactions etc.
- An undergraduate degree or combination of education and experience that provides the appropriate knowledge, skills and abilities is required.
- Structured, organised and with top-notch attention to detail.
- Committed, responsible and independent. Be able to take the lead when necessary.
- Data-driven mindset with the ability to be fairly independent on analysing opportunities and performance
- Knowledge and experience of industry-standard tools and software solutions (Sprout Social, Hootsuite, Canva, Unfold, Prequel, etc.)
- Confidence in dealing with multiple client relationships simultaneously
- Demonstrable analytical approach to work
- Aptitude for problem-solving and lateral thinking
- Faultless deadline and workflow management
- Advanced Excel & Google Sheets skills, comfortable working with large data sets
- Work on ad-hoc insight requests to ensure the best understanding of different topics for a client or internally.
- Ambitious and shows industrious client leadership, constantly identifying growth opportunities.
- Previous education or experience in a related discipline, such as marketing, PPC or social media
If you are interested in applying, please send a cover letter, your CV and details of two references to firstname.lastname@example.org.